Global Expert in Electrical Power and Advanced Materials
Transportation / EV
Mersen is part of the key suppliers to the RER NG, a new-generation train inaugurated by Île-de-France Mobilités and SNCF Voyageurs.
- Nine-month organic growth of 15%
- Highly dynamic SiC semiconductor and electric vehicle markets
- Organic sales up 9% in the third quarter, on a high comparable base
Mersen inaugurates graphite manufacturing capacities in the United States at its Columbia plant.
- Further graphite production capacities as part of the Group’s 2027 plan
- Start-up of isostatic graphite production, mainly for the semiconductor market
Ten years ago, Mersen Boostec was selected by AIRBUS to manufacture the optics and structures of the Euclid mission's payload in Boostec® Silicon Carbide (SiC).
Nov 08, 2023
Oct 25, 2023
Sep 18, 2023
Jul 27, 2023
Jul 05, 2023
May 16, 2023