Team leader customer service
- Create an effective and well-functioning Customer Service with creative power and long-term relationship building.
- Lead 4 people and distribute the work for both Technical Support and Order Administration.
- Management in the order/supply chain, monitor the digital order flows, deviation management, internal orders and invoice cases.
- These responsibilities cover all sales channels and subsidiaries.
- Drive business development in line with the strategic plan, improve customer experience and realize set business objectives using our new case management system.
- As well as other tasks that can arise.
- Education in Logistics (YH)
- Management experience is a requirement
- Experience in working with digital order flows and customer service is a requirement.
- Previous experience of working in CRM / case management systems, preferably Salesforce, is an advantage.
- Computer literate in Office suite, very good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge and experience of Incoterms,
- Service minded and good communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Able to motivate the team (Team building)
- Selling experience
- You are structured, committed and solution oriented with an interest in people and development.
- Long-term Contract
- We offer a developing role where you have the freedom and responsibility to adapt your work
- Possibility to develop into 100% field sales.
- Flexible working hours and Home-Office possibilities
- Nice co-working environment in UMA Workspace in Solna