Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the shareholders provides an opportunity for you to participate in Mersen’s corporate life.
It enables you to learn more about the Group’s corporate strategy, meet with and talk to members of the Group’s senior management, vote on the resolutions submitted for approval and thus participate in decision-making.
2019 Annual General Meeting
The next Annual General Meeting of Mersen will take place on May 17, 2019 at 10:00 am at Tour EQUO, 2 avenue Gambetta - F 92400 Courbevoie La Défense 5.
- Notice of meeting
- Text of the resolutions in English
- Press release: Changes to the Board of Directors
If you are a registered shareholder, voting online is now possible. You must make this choice before April 12, 2019.
Visit https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com, and select « to vote » at the bottom right of the screen. You will be redirected to the online voting site, VOTACCESS, where you can choose between the following options:
- Attend in the Annual General Meeting and request your admission card
- Vote remotely, before the Annual General Meeting
- Give proxy to the Chairman of the Assembly or to any other person.
Previous Annual General Meetings
Download documents from 2018 Annual General Meeting (May 17, 2018)
Download documents from 2017 Annual General Meeting (May 18, 2017)
- Brochure, including notice of meeting, purpose of the resolutions, Draft of resolutions, Review of the financial situation of the Company and the Group and Five year financial summary
- Complementary information related to the appointment of 2 new members of the board of directors
- Resolution vote Results