As a Mersen shareholder, you own a part of the Company’s capital. This entitles you to:
- Attend General Shareholders’ meetings and express your opinion on important issues relating to how the company is run : Visit the AGM page
- Receive a dividend Visit the Dividend page
- Have access to the Group’s information: Read Mersen & You
- Participate in capital transactions
Bearer or registered shares?
Different forms of share ownership are possible. See below all the information to make the right choice.
Your shares are registered in your name in a register maintained directly by BNP Paribas Securities Services, Mersen’s account holder.
This type of ownership allows you to:
- Benefit from the free management of your securities account with no handling fees
- Be automatically invited to Mersen’s shareholders’ annual general meetings
- Consult your account anytime using PlanetShare, a secure Internet service provided by BNP Paribas Securities Services, Mersen’s account holder.
Buy shares and hold them in registered form:
BNP Paribas Securities Services
Grands Moulins de Pantin
Tel.: 0 826 109 119
Tel. (from outside France): +33 1 55 77 40 57
Fax : +33 1 55 77 34 17
Convert your shares to registered form:
Once you have completed it, you should simply send it to the financial institution managing your securities account or your PEA equity savings account.
Manage your registered shares:
Visit planetshares to:
- Consult your share plan portfolio
- Trade your share online
- Update your personal détails
- View your transaction history
Your confidential access codes are available in the letter sent to you by BNP Paribas Securities Services.
Intermediary registered shares
Your share portfolio is managed by your financial intermediary which is responsible for managing your portfolio. However, your shares are registered in Mersen’s accounts, which enables us to be in direct contact with you.
This type of ownership allows you to be automatically invited to Mersen’s shareholders’ annual general meetings.
Your shares are held in an account managed by the financial institution of your choice. By default, all shares acquired on the stock market are bearer shares.