Technical field & Indoor sales representative
- Order processing of incoming orders
- work with the company's existing customers but also actively seek out new potential customers.
- Represent Mersen, its products, solutions and services in the best possible way during booked visits, conduct digital presentations.
- Initiate and drive enquiries to customer quotes which you will actively follow up using the company's CRM system to drive the best possible business to the company.
- Perform orders monitoring, Feedback and follow-up to customers/suppliers
- Other tasks that can arise
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in field sales of technical products or solutions (in the process industry or similar) and inside sales
- Completed and approved upper secondary education with a technical focus.
- You are driven with very good communication and collaboration skills both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and spoken proficiency in Swedish and English.
- Good experience with CRM systems such as Sales Force, but also business systems such as JDE, SAP or similar would be an advantage
- Negotiation skills and financial knowledge to give both the client and the company the best deal possible.
- Interest in technology and don't mind rolling up your sleeves and working "hand on" when needed.
- B Driving License
- Long term Contract
- We offer a developing role where you have the freedom and responsibility to adapt your work
- Possibility to develop into 100% field sales.
- Flexible working hours and Home-Office possibilities
- Nice co-working environment in UMA Workspace in Solna