- Contact Us
- Electrical Protection & Control
- Solutions for Power Management
- Anticorrosion Equipment
- Graphite Specialties
- Power Transfer Technologies
Ports & marine
Port and marine equipment has to operate under difficult environmental and working conditions (strong load variations, humidity, salty sea air, etc.).
We work with equipment suppliers in the marine sector, designing bespoke engineering solutions for specialist equipment.
We provide high-performance carbon brushes, brush-holders and slip ring assemblies specifically adapted to:
- lifting cranes
Mersen contributes to operational performance of cargo ships.
Our carbon brushes, brush-holders and slip-ring assemblies are used for marine applications in propulsion drives, cathodic protection systems, motors and generators.
Power management solutions are used to convert and manage high power DC or AC signals.
- Overcurrent protection solutions to protect power modules and semiconductor devices.
- Heat sink and cooling equipment to carefully handle power losses during conversion operations in the semiconductors.
Laminated bus bars:
- Conductor solutions for quality power distribution (laminated bus bar).
Electrical solutions for ports and marineDownload
543.31 KBElectrical solutions for ports and marine
Electrical solutions for ports and marine - schematicsDownload
1.44 MBElectrical solutions for ports and marine - schematics