News & Events
- Record half-year sales of €524 million, up 11.1% on an organic basis vs. H1 2021
- Operating margin before non-recurring items up 90 basis points to 10.5% of sales
- Confirmation of raised guidance for full-year 2022
Mersen released its 2022 half-year results on Thursday, July 28th, 2022 after market closing.
The Group now expects in particular i) organic growth of between 8 % and 10 % (versus 3% and 6% previously) ii) operating margin before non-recurring items of around 10.5% of sales (versus around 10% previously).
The combined general meeting of shareholders of Mersen (Euronext FR0000039620 - MRN), a global expert in Electrical Power and Advanced Materials, was held today under the chairmanship of Olivier Legrain, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Sales of €255 million, up 12% on an organic basis
- Solar, semiconductor and electric vehicle markets grew by more than 20%
- Dynamic growth in all geographies
- 2022 guidance confirmed