Change of Mersen's Board of Directors’ Chairman
Paris, May 18, 2017 – Mersen (Euronext FR0000039620 – MRN), a global expert in electrical power and advanced materials, announces that the Annual General Meeting held today approved all resolutions submitted to shareholders’ vote.
The appointment of 2 new independent board members, Olivier Legrain and Michel Crochon, was notably approved to replace Hervé Couffin and Jean-Paul Jacamon.
Following the Annual General Meeting, the Board decided to appoint Olivier Legrain as Chairman of the Board of directors.
The Board of directors also agreed on the following composition of the Board’s committees:
Audit and Accounts Committee
- Chairman: Henri-Dominique Petit
- Members: Yann Chareton, Michel Crochon, Catherine Delcroix, Carolle Foissaud, Thierry Sommelet
Governance and Remuneration Committee
- Chairman: Ulrike Steinhorst
- Members: Isabelle Azemard, Dominique Gaillard, Olivier Legrain, Bénédicte Levinson, Henri-Dominique Petit
- Chairman: Olivier Legrain
- Members: Michel Crochon, Catherine Delcroix, Dominique Gaillard, Edward Koopman, Thierry Sommelet, Ulrike Steinhorst
The shareholders’ presentation and the results of the voting on the resolutions are available on www.mersen.com
Global expert in electrical power and advanced materials, Mersen designs innovative solutions to address its clients' specific needs to enable them to optimize their manufacturing performance in sectors such as energy, electronics, transportation, chemicals & pharmaceuticals and process industries.
Mersen, with its 6,100 employees working across 35 countries, recorded sales of 764 million euros in 2016.
Mersen is listed on Euronext Paris – Compartment B
Investor and Analyst Contact
VP, Communication Mersen
Tel. + 33 (0)1 46 91 54 40
FTI Consulting Strategic Communications
Stanislas Mulliez/Guillaume Granier
Tel. +33 (0)1 47 03 68 10
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com