Graphilor® BS is a phenolic resin impregnated extruded graphite.
- It contains between 18 and 25% of phenolic resin.
- It has a maximum design temperature of 200°C.
- It has an excellent corrosion resistance against common acids such as hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, hydrobromic acid and sulfuric acid.
- It has a limited resistance against bases and oxidizing media such as nitric acid, chlorine, bromine or hydrogen peroxide for example.
- Graphilor® BS is excellent corrosion resistance against common acids.
Mersen manufactures cylindrical block heat exchangers, cubic block heat exchangers, annular groove heat exchangers and shell and tube heat exchangers in Graphilor® BS.