- Graphite bursting disc ideal for medium pressures
- Available in active diameter from 1 to 24" (25 to 600mm)
- Rupture pressure ranges from 0.08barg to 40barg
- Tolerance on bursting pressure: +/- 10%.
- Temperature range: -50°C to 165°C
- Optional thermal insulation device can be added for high temperature applications (up to 250°C in liquid phase and 350°C in gas phase)
- Graphilor® is Mersen's impregnated graphite, ensuring tightness
- A break detector is available as an option
- Designed to be mounted between standard PN10-16 (150Lbs ANSI) and PN25/40 (300Lbs ANSI) flanges
- Quick service for a shipment within 72 hours upon receipt of the order (subject to availability of raw material)
Serie 3 - Monobloc graphite bursting disc
Monobloc graphite bursting disc, ideal for medium pressures
The Series 3 Rupture Disc is made of a single block of Mersen's impregnated Graphilor®. Easy to store and assemble, the Series 3 Rupture Disc is ideal for medium pressures, from 0.08 barg to 40 barg, and is available in active diameters from 1 to 24" (25 to 600mm).