General Meeting of 2020
Mersen's annual general meeting was held on 14th of May 2020, at 10AM CET.
Due to the traffic restrictions and containment measures imposed by the Government, this Shareholders’ Meeting was exceptionally held behind closed doors.
Shareholders were invited to follow the Meeting live online on this page.
A replay of the meeting is now accessible (in French only).
This page is updated on a regular basis to provide you with all useful information.
Last update: May 14, 2020
Replay of the meeting
Or use this link to follow the meeting: https://channel.royalcast.com/mersenfr
Resolutions submitted to the shareholders
The notice of meeting has been published in the French legal gazette (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires – BALO) on April 24, 2020. It does include the decisions taken by the Board of Directors on April 6th 2020, amending the projects of resolution published on April 8th, 2020.
- Press release: results of the Annual General Meeting
- Say on Pay results
- Voting results
- 2020 Mersen Shareholders' Annual General Meeting Presentation
- Clarification on ceiling of resolution 15
- Notice of meeting published in French legal gazette (BALO) on April 24th, 2020 - in French only
- Convening notice of General Meeting
- Voting form
- Amended resolutions approved by the Board of Directors on April 6th 2020
- Notice of meeting published in the French legal gazette (BALO) on April 8th, 2020 - in French only
- Press release April 6th 2020
- Total number of voting rights at March 31, 2020
- Universal Registration Document 2019