Référence : AHPL Métier : Commercial Contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée Site : Portslade - UK Country : Royaume-Uni
Mersen UK Teesside Limited have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer to join their bustling Sales Team. This position comes with the flexibility of being home based.
Home Office location is flexible – Based in the North of England
Reporting to the Sales & Operations Manager you will be responsible for the renewables market in the UK and Ireland. You will manage and create a sales strategy and business plan with corresponding actions to service the existing customer portfolio, while further developing the territory to ensure profitable growth within the market.
- Achieve revenue targets and margin projections within the specified region and increase market share to the renewable Energy sector
- Manage and facilitate success within the territory to meet the performance and sales goals
- Foster and nurture existing customer relationships for growth expectations
- Continually seek and develop new business opportunities
- Create prospects through networking, cold calling and other prospecting methods
- Track, follow -up and monitor all leads and sales opportunities in a timely manner
- Respond to detailed requests for quotes, pricing, information and other detailed procurement contracts within the expected time frames / deadlines
- Extensive travel requirements within the region, including trade shows and business events
- Work collaboratively with internal resources; customer service, technical, R&D and operations
- Professionally represent the company at all times
- Engineering qualification or experience essential
- Experience in technical sales, electrical and motors maintenance is desirable
- Experience of working in the Wind or Hydro energy market is desirable
- GWO qualification is desired but not essential as this will be provided.
- Computer literate, Microsoft office and JD Edwards a plus
- Able to work on own initiative