Serie 2 - Technical characteristics
- Graphite bursting disc ideal for medium pressures
- Available in active diameter from 1 to 24" (25 to 600mm)
- Rupture pressure ranges from 0.35barg to 30barg
- Tolerance on bursting pressure: +/- 25%.
- Temperature range: -50°C to 165°C
- Optional thermal insulation device can be added for high temperature applications (up to 250°C in liquid phase and 350°C in gas phase)
- Graphilor® is Mersen's impregnated graphite, ensuring a tight seal
- Stainless steel holder is available as an option
- A break detector is available as an option
- Optional thermal insulation can be added for high temperature applications (up to 220°C) ?
- Designed to be mounted between standard PN10-16 (150Lbs ANSI) or PN25-40 (300 LBs ANSI) flanges
- Quick service for a shipment within 72 hours upon receipt of the order (subject to availability of raw material)