Continuous flow reactors for the chemical industry
SiC modules for continuous flow reactor is a technological breakthrough in the chemical industry.
Flow chemistry reactors
Mersen Boostec develops and manufactures high-technology chemical reactors for continuous flow systems in cooperation with Corning SAS.
SiC continuous-flow reactors cut down the number of production stages and improve the process's chemical reactions.
- Production steps reduced for higher productivity and increased safety
- Improved chemical reactions
- Smaller footprint than traditional reactors
- Cost competitive solution
- Open Technical Specifications configuration options
- Flow rate 2 to 8000 ml/min
- Temperature -60°C to 200°C
- Pressure up to 18 bar
- Options: ATEX certifications, FDA, CGMP compliance