Together, we share more than objectives, projects and technologies. Our performance as a company is above all tied to our employees and their contribution.
And in every place where we operate, we are committed to acting in a responsible manner.
A collaboration-oriented Group culture
Mersen operates in complex and competitive sectors and owes its leadership to its ability to adapt to technical and technological changes in its markets.
Continuous skills development is at the heart of the Group’s human resources policy, which aims to retain existing talent as well as attract new expertise.
An approach based around:
- A proactive policy for continuing professional development.
- Supporting the professional development of employees in order to retain them and help them to continue to grow.
- A deep transformation of the management culture.
- A desire to attract new talent.
Health and Safety: a constant priority
Protecting the health and safety of its employees is Mersen’s number one priority.
Our health and safety strategy is built on:
- Every employee engagement,
- hazard and risk assessments,
- safety rules,
- observations and incident analysis.
Prevention and health and safety performance measurement are gradually changing the workplace for the better.
Golden rules on safety at work
The golden rules form the basis of our operations. They are designed to be shared throughout the Group’s activities, ensuring that everyone understands and respects them.
They cover the following situations:
- Protective equipment
- Working on powered systems
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
- High-risk situations
- Simultaneous operations
- Forklift and storage at height