Together, we share more than objectives, projects and technologies. Our performance as a company is above all tied to our employees and their contribution.
And in every place where we operate, we are committed to acting in a responsible manner.
91% of employees proud to belong to the Group.
Affirming mersen's identity
At Mersen, our corporate culture is above all a shared vision and a set of shared values that are the result of decades of ethical and responsible development and that shape everything we do.
It is what defines us as a human company in the service of technological progress:
- Agility & Entrepreneurial spirit
- Partnering with our customers
Collaboration based on diversity
We firmly believe that promoting diversity will have a profound and positive impact on our organizations and business.
Diversity is a key asset for Mersen, driving collaboration between teams and sparking creativity so that we can better understand the needs of our customers around the world.
To preserve this diversity, our company culture seeks to inspire mutual respect and the appreciation of every individual, whatever their origin, and to combat all forms of discrimination.
A learning organization
Mersen operates in complex, high-tech sectors and owes much of its success to the expertise of its teams and skills of its employees.
The continuous skills development is at the heart of the human resources policy, as the Group seeks to retain its talents and attract new ones.
The Group encourage exchanges between its various segments and geographic areas by prioritizing mobility and the international diversity of managers.
The Group has created the “Mersen Academy” online training platform in order to:
- Support teams in their personal development
- Integrate new hires more easily
- Promote collaborative work
- Facilitate the rollout of on-line training on essentials, such as safety, ethics, management, …
Promote well-being, health and safety at work
Mersen pledges to provide the best possible work environment for the well-being, health and safety of all its employees.
Its strategy is underpinned by the commitment of our managers to deploying a preventive approach at their sites based on the following principles:
- Ensuring employees are aware of the risks and hazards they may face and carrying out risk and hazard assessments on a regular basis and each time there is a change in working organization,
- Providing regular training to employees on health and safety and collective and personal protective measures,
- Ensuring that both managerial and non-managerial employees report on and analyze any incidents.
Prevention and health and safety performance measurement are making progress in the workplace over time.
Mersen has set ambitious medium-term targets for lost-time injury rate and severity injury rates. The figures below include Mersen employees, temporary workers and sub-contractors: