- Graphite bursting disc ideal for medium pressures
- High corrosive fluids resistance
- Available in active diameter from 1 to 24" (25 to 600mm)
- Rupture pressure ranges from 0.1barg to 40barg
- Tolerance on bursting pressure: +/- 25%.
- Temperature range: -50°C to 165°C
- A break detector is available as an option
- Designed to be mounted between standard PN10-16 (150Lbs ANSI) or PN25/40 (300Lbs ANSI) flanges
- Quick service for a shipment within 72 hours upon receipt of the order (subject to availability of raw material)
Serie 6 - Monobloc graphite bursting disc
Graphilor® bursting discs (368), ideal for medium pressures and high corrosive fluids
The Series 6 Rupture Disc is made of a single block unimpregnated graphite. Coated with PFA protection, this rupture disk, the Series 6 Rupture Disc is ideal for medium pressures and high corrosive fluids, from 0.08 barg to 40 barg, and is available in active diameters from 1 to 24" (25 to 600mm).