Solutions in Carbon/Carbon composites for hot glass handling industry.
C/C Composite for Hot Glass Handling, Heat Treatment and Processes with aggressive media
MERSEN produces a complete range of Carbon/Carbon Composite materials under the brand Aerolor® to satisfy an extensive range of market needs.
We offer conventional 2D materials for refurbishment of vacuum furnaces as well as unique 2.5D materials with pyrolytic graphite matrix for highly demanding applications, such as, heat treatment loading fixtures for aluminizing, parts for medical glass production lines and brake disks for aircrafts.
- Carbon/Carbon parts for hot glass handling
- Carbon/Carbon loading racks for heat treatment
- Carbon/Carbon loading racks for aluminizing, oil quenching and processes with aggressive media
- Carbon/Carbon materials for furnace refurbishing
- Carbon/Carbon brake disks for aircrafts and helicopters
Carbon/Carbon Parts for Hot Glass Handling
Carbon/Carbon Loading Racks for Heat Treatment
Carbon/Carbon Loading Racks for Aluminizing and Oil Quenching
Mersen unique 2.5D composite differs from the common 2D Carbon/Carbon materials by the pyrolithic graphite matrix and reinforcement in the third direction.