A world of opportunity
At Mersen, there are many professional backgrounds amongst us.
You will be able to choose between several directions for your career development:
- Technical/technological expertise with our Open Expert program,
- Team management with our Open Manager program,
- Project management (which is based on a methodology developed by the Group to manage strategic projects).
There are no pre-defined courses, and you can move around according to your wishes, passion, performance and skills. Training programs and certification courses are offered to enable everyone to be involved in their journey and development.
Mersen supports its managers through dedicated trainings:
- revisit the fundamental practices that all managers need to apply in order to lead their teams effectively on a daily basis.
- identify their employees’ development needs and to adopt the appropriate solutions from among a wide range of development tools and training courses.
To ensure the Group’s development, and in particular to strengthen its technological excellence, Mersen set up an expertise career path called “Open Expert”.
It includes experts chosen for their key expertise in the Group’s strategic business lines, as well as for certain behavioral skills.
These specialists are volunteers who, in addition to their expertise, are especially skilled in sharing know-how and galvanizing their colleagues to help move the Group forward.
30 Open Experts form the foundation of a community dedicated to spreading the Group’s culture of expertise.
"I become Mersen"
Integration is a very important process at Mersen which lasts on average two to three months.
Regardless your status, managers, supervisors, technicians, clerks and workers, you will be supported to become fully autonomous in your position.