Improving customer performance
Mersen provides industry players around the world with innovative solutions to improve the performance of their products and services.
The Group’s culture of innovation stems from its close relationships with customers and clear understanding of the challenges they face, and its constant monitoring of the latest in cutting edge technology.
The Group’s innovations are designed to meet the increasingly strict constraints that go hand-in-hand with technological change. Essential for the Group’s development and a catalyst for growth, innovation at Mersen is nurtured through popular initiatives such as the development days and Innovation Challenge that are held each year to reward the most promising projects for the future of the company.
R&D centers across the globe
Study partnerships with universities or research centers
- Aalborg University (Denmark)
- ECAM Lyon (France)
- Fraunhofer Institute (Germany)
- IRCER Limoges (France)
- Université de Belfort-Montbéliard (France)
- Université de Bourgogne (France)
- Université de Grenoble (France)
- Université Lyon - 1 (France)
- Université de Nantes (France)
- Université de Picardie Jules Verne (France)